Monday, July 20, 2009

Hey Ya'all Foolish People, Come On In! Let's Talk About Sex!

Alright.. I've been bored, stressed out at work. I need a good laugh. So today, our topic is one thing all men (and women, don't cha deny it!) lust for, day and night - Sex.

Yeah, I can see it, you're hooked. Now, you didn't think I'm really going to talk about sex, do you?

Well.. as a matter of fact, sort of, but not the "Sex" you're thinking.

It's about a man who named his dog "Sex".

Ya ready? Alrighty.. read on. *Story begins*

Everyone I know who has a dog usually call them "Rover" or "Boy". I call mine "Sex".

Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me.

When I went to the city hall to renew his dog licence, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex. He said, "I'd like to have one too." Then I said, "You don't understand. I've had Sex since I was nine years old." He said, "You must've been quite a kid!"

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the hotel clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me, and a special room for Sex. He said, "Every room in the place is for Sex." I said, "You don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too."

One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him I have planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me that I should've sold tickets. "But you don't understand," I said, "I had hopes to have Sex on TV." He called me a show-off.

When my wife and I seperated, we went to court fighting for custody of the dog. I said, "Your honor, I had Sex before I was married. The judge said, "Me too." Then I told him that after I was married, Sex left me. He said, "Me too."

Last night Sex ran off again, I spent hours looking around town for him. A cop came over to me and asked, "What are you doing in the alley at 4.00 o'clock in the morning?" I said, "I'm looking for Sex."

*Story ends*

Stress is nothing but accumulated tensions. Find nitty-gritties, funny lil' stuff to keep you entertained during high-stress period will certainly help keep your emotions in place. I hope you enjoyed my Sex talk, please if you have one, share one with me too.

Peace out, dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment