Friday, July 3, 2009

Honestly? Transformer Sucks!

If you're looking to watch Transformer, sorry but I'm going to disappoint you by saying this - Transformer sucks, BIG TIME!

Why? It's not the story line, or the characters, but the fact that it just wasted 30++ bucks out of my wallet.. Well, today is the second time I watch Transformer, and guess what? I'm going to watch it again, tomorrow!

Argh! Basically what I wanted was to join my friends, having great time, out there. But everytime someone proposes for movie, it's definitely "Transformer, Transformer.. Transformer!" (Duh~~) So no choice, it's kinda weird if I join them just for the lunch and then go home after that..

BUT, the fortunate thing is, I get to see Megan Fox everytime I watch Transformer, and that's what kept me going (watching 3 times of the Robots fighting wasn't fun, but I don't really mind watching Megan Fox in action, again and again, Hah!)

She's HOT! (You must be Gay to say she's not)

So, after the movie today, I'm supposed to meet up with some primary friends of mine, I did, and guess what? 5 girls attended, and I'm the ONLY guy (lucky dude me, Andrew - you flaked!), had a great time all in all, at least I get to patch up things I've missed..

.. My friends. Old-time friends.

If you're one of them that I've not met, don't hesitate to hit me up, phone, facebook, MSN, whatever.. Just get in touch with me! (I won't hesitate to watch Transformer with you guys, again!)

3 comments: