Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally, I Started Speaking...

Ah.. finally here am I! After a long and disgusting comtemplation, I've finally decided to speak. Please don't get me wrong here, I've been speaking since I was 2 but now, here I am speaking over the internet, to the world.

Despite already having a few active blogs on hand, I've been telling Gillian that I want to start a blog about myself, and yet I'm still not seeing myself jotting it down within my daily schedule.. 

I guess, no, I'm 100% certain, that my old friend, Mr. ProCrast is in action, and he certainly plays a major role on this.. And yes, he almost did it again, I almost gave up when I was unable to register a new blog named under my own name - joetan.blogspot.com, it's being taken! It seems to me that it's been taken by some guy that's trying to get into blogging in 2003, and finally found his "way out"(look at his last post), and never came back in 2004.. So there goes, my new blog's gone(I have a bad habit for registering new blogs).

Well nevermind, I thought, so I went along, looked into my blogger dashboard and AHA! I found this old blog of mine, joejoechen.blogspot.com.. In fact, it's my very first blog that I've started, and the very first blog that I've abandoned as well. So, after deleting a few old irrelevant posts, it's now a spankin' new blog with a whole new meaningful mission - to jot down my lines of thoughts, and preserve them.

2 comments: