Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm all locked up, outside!

Yeah, today is a funny day. I came back room after my meeting with professor, and then walked out to Zhuobin's room (just opposite my room) topless. After fiddling a bit with his computer and all I decided to get back to room to charge up my LG Handphone.

Now here's where things get screwed. I tried opening my door and guess what? The door was locked! OMFG the door was locked! I called my roomie he said he thought I went out (yeah, went out topless huh..). He probably didn't notice me. Now he's outside, some place far..

Argh! All my FYP datas are in the room, guess I just got to call it a day off today huh, my roomie will be back late, as usual.

Good thing is, I'm going out for Steamboat soon. I'd probably got to "borrow" Zhuobin's towel and all, oh and his shirt too. The destination today? Hmm, let me think, if I'm not mistaken it's called "Tian Tian Huo Guo". One of my friend says it sucks big time. Ah well, no choice, I think my gang's got the tables booked already.

And as Zisan's SMS reminder to the rest of people that's going:
"Dear al, tis friday 630pm sharp sharp we gather boonlay mrt. Then go day day steamboat eat til we al die! Thanks."
Steamboat, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, good thing you wrote this post.
    A new idea for me to treat you next time you come home, prepare..mua ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete