Friday, June 26, 2009

Everything Had Been In Place For Me, But..

Alright guys, it's been a long part since I've updated my blog here.

I hope all of you have been fine. I've finally spilled the beans about my career to my mum after much contemplating - I braced myself, expected some fiery scoldings, showed her my earnings as an "Internet Marketer", she didn't quite understand it but she wasn't angry, at all.

Your future, your choice. She even offered to help me open a bank account.

All these while, I've always linked her with the old scary mum, which would burst out as she didn't like something. But I noticed, I hadn't been paying attention to her, and not only her.. Once I start realizing, she's been supporting all my activities, I got into a small accident which cost her $1000, she didn't say a thing, just a few mumble grumble. I wanted to use the car, she would ask "why" and nothing else, she didn't stop me. I told her, I'm not working, she helped offer me advice and how to settle the bonds that I'm escaping..

If only, I could be more attentive, to my loved ones around me. It all seem SO simple, if only I "talk". I was always thinking too much to myself, assuming this assuming that, I think way too far and in the end? I got everything all wrong.

This is me, my problem, and I've ignored this problem for so long until I finally come back, and SPEND time with my loved ones. Lucky for me, my mum's been tolerated me for don't know how many years and she's still there to support me, forgive me. But there are certain things where damages had been done, and there''s just nothing I could do to heal them...

I learned this the hard way, but it's still not too late. I will get better, and even better. I won't give up, improving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment