Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just As I Thought I Had Everything I Wanted..

I was too obsessed, I indulged myself too much into my own thing, my own thoughts, and I thought I am happy, but I could've been happier, made all of you happier.

I would say, I would live a leisure life with my Internet Marketing career, I would make friends all around the World when I start hitting the "travelling" route, next few years in my life, I would give my family the best life ever, I would make seminars making other people's life as happy as mine.

All those all those - "I would"s. I totally missed the whole part.

I work my ass off trying to get the wheels rolling for my career, although I work at home, I was working more than 10 hours a day, dedicated, yeah, but after seeing things closely, and finally got rid of my hurdles (my mum shows supportive). I realize - WHAT THE HECK JOE? What is the rush for? It's not like, I'm gonna have a heart attack in next 2 months now.

I missed out many things, precious things, of my life, up til now, some are lost, damages are done, some remained. But there are those that are still neutral out there - My friends, my long lost friends that I've never been able to meet up with after all these years that I was in Singapore.

Seriously? I MISS YOU GUYS

As shameful as I could be, I only miss you guys when I'm back, when I need you all. But still, I'm shouting out to those that are reading this, I know all of you are busy, working, but here I am now, Malaysia, for long. I'm not really sure when will you guys be free, but you know you could always hit me up with a phone call whenever you want, and we're all set to go get a drink. Ya?

I want my life back, my friends, too. Nothing is too late. Just hit the damn call button. (This, I'm talking to myself, be prepared to hear from me you guys..)

Joe

2 comments:

  1. Coolios - wait for my call. I'll be back in Aug. I want to see how Joe has become!

    What's your number, btw? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. 017-2750669. Make sure you call!

    ReplyDelete