Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Argh~ I'm Held At Gunpoint!

Well, yeah, the few days that I'm back here, in Singapore from my CNY vacation at home town(KL) have not been kind to me..

I'm literally gun-pointed by my Final Year Project towards the cliff.. What's the fuss you might ask? Just get the god-damn thing DONE, and settle it! That's what you were thinking, yeah? Well I can't really explain things here but my stuff is related to some kinda data extracting, and inputing them into a program.

Argh crap, you're getting boring here.. So in short, the datas are not working, no matter how I've checked, in and out, and my prof is always B.S-ing about my progress. It's only 1 month more to submit my First draft and heck I still have not gotten ANY results to write about..

Despite my "not-good-looking" results, in all honesty, I have NEVER failed any subjects in my Uni life before, no offence but really, it's TOO DAMN HARD to fail in NTU.. But why do I have the hinge that I'm going to fail my biggest project ever, in my FINAL semester?! How laughable..... 

Ha-Ha-HAAAAAAAA...

But, the problem is, I won't let this happen, I have no more intentions to extend my studies. I will try each possible ways to solve this, and if, by all means, they still won't work. I will have no choice but to"go-around" the system... 

Until then, let's see what happens.

Oh, and, Happy Chinese New Year for you guys! (It's still not over yet!)

...and I'm missing Gillian, already(I'll be back!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment