Sunday, February 15, 2009

BooYah! Valentine's Surprise!!

Alright, so in short, I came back from Singapore, thinking I could give a *little* surprise to Gillian, but then, things turned out kinda messy the night before I reached KL (13th Feb), and then even messed up when Gillian's disappointed on THE day (14th Feb), she HAS NOT YET received her surprised I've been hinting her about (which is me meeting her up), I can imagine her looking like a sad stick during her class. HA--HAAA----

Okay, but things got under-control, by me, and her best friend, Joanne, Phew~

She was surprised as hell that day, I couldn't explain her expressions but I thought she looked... Dumb. (Too excited maybe?) Haha.. Sorry dear!

Well, I guess my plan worked, although a bit different from what I initially planned but things went well eventually..

Anyway, I'm not going into details here, Gil said she'll make a detailed report about this somewhere next week, around Monday, maybe, so if you want to know the details then be sure to look out for Gillian's Latest Posts.

I personally don't think it's a SUPER- GREAT- surprise. All I did was come back, told her some lies in the beginning, and show up at the right moment, with flowers of course. However, I'm glad she appreciated it, and she obviously liked it, and.. I think she would be expecting more next time (Darn! who's the dumb one now, I'll have to think harder next time..)

To sum it up, I'm not saying that I'm THE man of the night, or something else good about me, but instead, I'm trying to get the message across to all guys out there, as I've mentioned in my earlier post, Valentine's is a day where you'll have to do MORE, but that doesn't mean you'll have to do LESS for the rest of the 364 days..

Wish ya'll HAD a Happy Valentine's Day. I had a good one, seeing her smiling her way back. Cheers

3 comments:

  1. "I'm glad she appreciated it, and she obviously liked it"
    --- I don't think anyone will NOT appreciate and like it!

    "(Darn! who's the dumb one now, I'll have to think harder next time..)"
    --- Hahaha!

    Happy Valentine's day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I hope you had a great one too! Not necessarily be it with a lover, of course. :>

    ReplyDelete