Monday, February 9, 2009

Younger Than He Would Be, Older Than He Would Seem..


I watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" this night..

In case you don't know, it's a story about a boy, borned old, and grew young.

"How remarkable it would be to growing younger by days!" Some might think. But not as it is seemed to be. You would be growing "young" enough to watch your loved ones died upon you, as all it would be, you ended up lonely.

In this movie, Benjamin, he loved a woman, they've met when she was a kid, and he was an "old man", but then they got seperated all at last, they were together again when their age finally met, right in the middle of their lives.

We all have things to treasure, or say, people that we love. Anything, anything at all, our surroundings, or even ourselves, the look that we had, they change, things you can barely resemble, but, some things don't change. Something tells me that it's not about what would we be, but instead, what do we have in our lives, right now, at this moment.

Even if things are going the total opposite way, what would you have done at the period of time? Would you have accepted it? Would you have escaped from it, and let it go? Choices be made, and live still goes on.

Trying my best not to be a spoiler for this movie, Benjamin died peacefully in her arms, at least I thought he was, wasn't quite easy to tell... When ends meet ends, all we've got to do, is to be happy about it, because we've taken every single thing in our lives the best, in the worst cases ever, even with regrets.

I have lots to speak about this,but until you've gotten through the movie, I shall keep them for myself, wondering.. Though I don't really know if I could still remember the pieces when you want to talk about it, I wouldn't mind spending another 3 hours on it, rather than on some other movies which are as long as it is, for this, I recalled... 

Titanic.

6 comments:

  1. tuut tuuttttt
    spoiler right at the beginning !!

    wait till i watched it probz tomorrow. HMPH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah la! I also haven't watch yet. shh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry ler, all you read here are just the tips of an iceberg, you'll absorb a lot more after you've watched it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really A LOT MORE that you didn't say, well done. Those things were out of my expectations!

    Such a beautiful movie.

    Some things don't change.. Probably when you know which are the things that won't change, it is also when you could freely let go of them. I think that itself needs too much courage and for that I am a coward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aha.. I told you so, isn't it?

    There are too much to be written down, only those who watched it will know. Btw, what took you so long to go watch it huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh~! I haven't watch yet okay Mr.Joe. :p

    ReplyDelete