Saturday, February 7, 2009

OMG! I Failed My Final Year Project!

Nah~ Guess not. The subject above is no longer a threat for me!

It's 2am now but I'm so happy I don't know if I can sleep right now.. I am finally able to run the FYP data on the program, WITH results!!!

But that leads me to another leash of fury, actually me and my team mate did got the correct data input last November itself. So why is it we can't run it, until now..???

Yeah, the reason is simple, at some point you might think it's crap too. But I don't care because I've found out what happened! 

...The only reason why we weren't able to get the results from the program, is because that lousy C++ program that our professor gave us, run the datas TOOOOO SLOWLY. Honestly, we NEVER got the patience to wait, like for 2 minutes? Because everytime it runs half way and hanged, our professor will say it's our data that's incomplete, and he never warned us about the "speed" of the program.............

So what say now? I'm gonna screw that old man over now but giving him the results! I WILL NEVER FAIL MY FYP!

and I finally did it!

Congratulations Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment